The Women’s Independent Press and the Women’s Interactive Network are proud to announce a collaboration to present the Women’s Yellow Pages of Sarasota – metropolitan. The 2018/2019 publication will be the 1st edition to be published in the Sarasota – metropolitan area covering Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
2018 will mark the 12 year of publishing the Women’s Yellow Pages in the Great Pittsburgh area. The founder of the Women’s Yellow Pages and the Women’s Independent Press is Anna Marie Petrarca Gire.
Advertisers and sponsors will have the option of being published in both the Sarasota and Pittsburgh publications along with the digital publication of the Women’s Yellow Pages.
Flip thru the Women’s Yellow Pages of Greater Pittsburgh & imagine your space in print & online in Pittsburgh, PA and/or Sarasota, FL.
Reserve your space
Register your space by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your artwork. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your space. You may mail a check or request an invoice be sent to you. Electronic payments will be subject to a convenience fee. All advertisements are non-refundable.
Artwork Guidelines Page Sizes
Invest your advertising $$ where they work
The Women’s Yellow Pages—a print and on-line directory of Women-Owned, Women Centered Businesses and organizations— is a trusted resource for individuals and companies that support women-owned companies; do business with women-owned businesses; and market to women.
Benefits of advertising in The Women’s Yellow Pages
- Distribution will reach over 100,000 readers throughout the Sarasota and Manatee counties every year & respectively thru the Greater Pittsburgh area, as well.
- Advertising bonuses for referring clients and access to discounts and special offers
- 12 month, 24/7 exposure, print and online, for one LOW price — increasing your company’s visibility for an entire year
- FREE TO THE PUBLIC THROUGH Chambers of Commerce, colleges and universities, women’s organizations, independent bookstores, public libraries, SBA, SCORE, grocery stores as well as other independent regional stores.
- Reinforcement of your networking efforts! An ad in the Women’s Yellow Pages is the next-best-thing to word-of-mouth promotion.
- Expertise – The Women’s Independent Press been publishing for over 15 years